Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Blog

Thank you for following my blog. I have a new website that holds my new blog. You will find it at http://whitneymiller.net/blog

On my website you will find recipes, blog posts, and more. I hope you have a great 2013!

I am looking forward to what all this year offers. I already have several events on my calendar including cooking at Chefdance http://chefdance.com/2013-schedule/ on Jan. 18th during the Sundance film festival.

I hope you enjoy my new website and blog! (:

4 comments:

  1. Hi Whitney!

    Snake Oil Cocktail Co. is thrilled to be working with you at Chefdance pairing a culinary cocktail with one of your dishes!!! Can't wait to try your food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Whitney,i watched your victory on Masterchef you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of the best safari tour provide in Dubai.

    ReplyDelete


  4. I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site
    মেয়োনিজ বানানোর রেসিপি 

    ReplyDelete