Thursday, October 13, 2011

Trick or Treat!

I think my dad enjoyed taking my sisters and I trick or treating just as much as we enjoyed going. We would sit in the back of his "little brown truck" as we liked to call it and go through the neighborhoods around our small town knocking on each door. Our Halloween costumes were chosen from a tub full of assorted costumes. We would pick an outfit and add our own special touches to complete the finished look. My older sister dressed like Pippy Longstocking one year and I remember her long pig tails and carefully placed freckles on her face.
My favorite costume was when I dressed up like Pocahontas. I was the cutest little thing or at least that is what my mom told me. Ha ha!
So back to the trick or treating! When it comes to candy I was the kid that looked for the good stuff and I haven't changed. I am in love with the all natural candy Hammond's candies home makes.
I have hand selected several of their candies to offer you at a special price. Click on the link http://osky.co/q3qM5n

Pumpkin Lollipop made with all natural pumpkin flavors.

Piggy Back filled with nuts and caramel and Mitchell's marshmallow covered caramel

1 comment:

  1. Halloween costumes were chosen from a tub full of assorted costumes.

    ReplyDelete