Don't you worry because I have just the quick and easy DIY present for you. You can customize this gift for anyone; a child, boyfriend, sister, aunt, dad, friend, co-worker, etc.
Caution! What you are about to read may shock you.
1. Go to your local hardware store and purchase a vent cover (numerous sizes available)
2. Choose the recipient and customize the Vent-A-Thought, Vent-A-Bling, etc.
3. If desired, paint the whole vent or paint designs such as words, polka-dots, etc.
4. Simply thread the ribbon through the slats of the vent.
5. Pull the ribbon through the skrewer holes at the top and the bottom. Be sure to leave enough ribbon length at the top to use as a hanger. Make a knot at the bottom holes.
6. Attach magnets to the back of the vent for another use such as displaying Vent-A-? on your refrigerator or filing cabinet.
7. So versatile! Use magnets to display pictures, messages, hang knecklaces, etc. Use mini close pins to clip recipe cards, pictures, etc. Ribbon is great for clipping pacifier holders, pinning brooches (jewelry), and securing notes. Hang the earrings on the vent slats.
If I can do it, so can you!
I want to help you quickly put this together so that you can gift it to your loved one or friend.
Today's Gift: An e-gift card for $10 at Lowes
Today's Question: Have you made a homemade gift for your friend, family, etc? What was it?
Include your name and email address with your answer.